To assist you with your online entry submission, we have prepared the following guides for your easy reference.
To download, simply click on the title of each guide.
Alternatively, you may choose to watch our instructional videos:
TRANSLATIONS & SUBTITLES: Due to the international composition of our judging panels, we recommend that all non-english language entries to be subtitled in English for judging purposes. Our judges has the right to disqualify any entries that do not include subtitles.
The following refund schedule will apply:
- More than 1 month from published event date – if payment has been made full refund (minus any applicable bank charges). Otherwise, invoice will be void.
- Between 1 month – 21 days before event – 80% of total fee paid OR 20% of outstanding invoiced amount must be paid.
- 20 – 8 days before event – 50% of total fee paid will be refunded OR 50% of outstanding invoiced amount must be paid.
- 1 week or less before event – regrettably, no refund will be given OR full outstanding invoiced amount must be paid.
All cancellation and replacement must be sent to us by email or fax. No refund will be given once judging commences.
Written notice of cancellation should be attention to:
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- In the event that any individual category attracts fewer than the minimum number of entries, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw that category from the competition. In this event, the participating companies will receive a credit towards future entry fees. No cash refund will be given.
- Promax will not be responsible for the holding of any materials submitted after the awards period has ended. Such materials will not be returned. All submissions become the property of Promax to be used at their discretion.
- ALL relevant permissions and copyrights are assumed to be cleared by the entrant.
- The organisers reserve the right to add, subtract, amend or otherwise revise any category during the course of the competition. Notice and updates of revisions will be posted on our website.
- In the event that this event cannot be held on the scheduled date due to reasons beyond the organizer’s control, this event will be postponed to a later date and at such time and place to be advised. As the postponement is due to reasons beyond the organizer’s control, no refund of registration fees will be given. If you are not able to attend on the new date for the event, you may send a replacement.
- Should an attendee decide to cancel their participation in an event, a substitute from the registered attendee’s organization is welcomed at no extra charge. Please provide the name and contact info of the substitute attendee at least 3 business days before the event.
Ready to enter?