Television Promotion, Marketing & Design work from any company or individual. To qualify, entries must meet the following criteria:
- Aired, broadcasted, published or released for the African market; or
- Commissioned by African based companies; and
- Eligibility period is between 2 September 2021 – 24 September 2022
Who can Enter
- Broadcast Networks
- Cable / Satellite Networks
- Online Content Channels / Platforms
- Cable / Satellite Platforms / Service Providers
- Local Stations
- Radio Stations
- Agencies / Vendors
- Program Developers / Distributors / Syndicators
Open across all platforms producing, airing & streaming entertainment content. Entrants can represent the client, vendor or agent. There is no stipulation for any category regarding the entrant so long as the work was for air, broadcast, publishing or released in Africa.
All relevant permissions & copyrights are assumed to be cleared by the entrant. All entrants must agree that award entries may be used at the discretion of Promax for educational and/or promotional purposes without further reference to the submitting company. Full credit will be given.
In the event that any individual category attracts fewer than the minimum number of entries, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw that category. The participating companies will receive a credit note towards future entry fee. No cash refund will be given.