To assist you with your online entry submission, we have prepared the following guides for your easy reference.
To download, simply click on the title of each guide.
Guide 1: Quick Start Guide
Guide 2: Specs for Video Upload
TRANSLATIONS & SUBTITLES: Due to the international composition of our judging panels, we recommend that all non-english language entries to be subtitled in English for judging purposes. Our judges has the right to disqualify any entries that do not include subtitles.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ENTRIES
* No refund will be given once judging commences.
* All cancellation must be sent to us by email or fax.
Written notice of cancellation should be attention to:
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
* In the event that any individual category attracts fewer than the minimum number of entries, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw that category from the competition. In this event, the participating companies will receive a credit towards future entry fees. No cash refund will be given.
* Promax will not be responsible for the holding of any materials submitted after the awards period has ended. Such materials will not be returned. All submissions become the property of Promax to be used at their discretion.
* ALL relevant permissions and copyrights are assumed to be cleared by the entrant.
* The organisers reserve the right to add, subtract, amend or otherwise revise any category during the course of the competition. Notice and updates of revisions will be posted on our website.
Have a question?